Monday, June 04, 2007

Peace










Words to live by from Mother Teresa.

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other."
"Peace begins with a smile."

The manic monday word for today is"Peace".
I imagined how people would spell "peace" based on their actions or reactions to those around them.
There is much done in this world in the name of "Peace"
How do you spell Peace?

Pain
Evil
Anger
Control
Ego

Politics
Endanger
Animosity
Chaos
Enmity

Passive
Enduring
Apathy
Clueless
Eyeless

Persuasive
Energy
Action
Caring
Empowerment

Protection
Empathy
Agreement
Cooperation
Equality


To see other Manic Monday posts visit Mo at It's a Blog Eat Blog World


20 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

she was the ultimate peace person in the world i believe! thanks...

smiles, bee

Anonymous said...

AWESOME post for today!! Have a wonderful week!

rzdesign said...

Please
Engage
All
Citizens
Everywhere

Anonymous said...

I wish I could describe myself using the last 2 examples. I'm sorry to say though that it's normally a mix of them and the not-so-nice characteristics.

Have a great week.

Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Bee, me too. what a role model.

Teg, you have a good week too!

Richard, love it!

Hi Lizza, I think most of us have that mix. I'm always fighting those not-so-nice characteristics!

the Book of Keira said...

Excellent post! I agree with your spellings 100%.

Sandee said...

Mother Teresa was a shining example of peace. She was so wise and always had a beautiful smile on her face. I am sure she is setting on the right-hand of God right now. I loved all your examples of how to spell Peace. Peace :)

Schmoop said...

Nice job Lisa, Cheers!!

Lisa Ryan said...

Thanks 108.

I am sure she is. Peace Comedy Plus!

Thanks Matt-Man, happy Monday!

Barb said...

This was a great post for peace!

Travis Cody said...

Very clever and thought-provoking post.

Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Skittles, thanks!

Thanks Travis.

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Positive
Energy
And
Caring
Everyday

I love the Mother Teresa quote. She must have been a very wise woman.

You are invited to pop over and read my MM post... straight from my heart to the page.

Peace to you and yours.

Stine said...

Peace
Ever
After
Conquers
Evil

Wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

may peace be with us always so that we may live in harmony

Marilyn said...

That was very original. Makes me think. Thanks.

Lisa Ryan said...

excellent ones Imma and Stine!

Hi Mousy, thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Marilyn!

Harmony said...

happy Peace day For all..ha haa.good day.

maria said...

Awesome,You have a great blog..

Lisa Ryan said...

Peace to you too Pankaj!

Hi Maria, thanks for stopping by!