Friday, November 16, 2007

An unintended hiatus.

This week got away from me in a big way.
Without boring you with the details, it's been one thing after another. Still one more day of busy day hell to go through and then aaaaaahhhh, it will be the weekend.

I would like to go back in time to two weeks ago.
This was taken from the hotel room in Cancun.
See those little lounge chairs in front of the tiki hut?
You can lay on them in the water.















Oh bartender, another margarita please.....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

As I sit here by the fire and the word snow is already in the forcast, that is just not a nice post to see. OK, I take it back it is nice, I am just jealous!

operating agreement

Schmoop said...

Ahhhhh nice shot. Enjoy the upcoming weekend Lisa. Cheers!!

Lisa Ryan said...

You too Matt!

Anonymous said...

I say let's all run away to Mexico and drink Margaritas!

:-D)

Lisa Ryan said...

Lois, I'm ready to do it all again!

Durward Discussion said...

There is this downpour outside the window and you show lazing about in tropical sunshine .............

Travis Cody said...

That looks like a great place to spend a week or two!

Kate said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!
That is gorgeous!!

Durward Discussion said...

Tag you're it if you want to play Seven Things About Me Meme at Durward Discussion