Monday, March 03, 2008

Cead Mile Failte!


This month is always a favorite in our family. Lots of wearing of the green, eating of the corned beef and celebrating the Irish traditions with family and friends. And the fact that spring arrives this month only makes it that much better. So in honor of our favorite month I'll be posting Irish jokes and tidbits until St. Patrick's Day.

Enjoy....

Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!"
Miraculously, a parking place appeared.
Paddy looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."

7 comments:

Kellan said...

Cute joke! HA! Hope you enjoy your St. Paricks Day! Nice to see you today Lisa - hope to see you again soon. Take care - Kellan

Kate said...

I'm glad you left me a comment! I re-did my blog and lost all my links and was missing yours!! Glad to see you are doing well. :) Counting down 'til spring... sigh!

Just T said...

lol cute joke!

Travis Cody said...

I checked my calendar today, and this weekend is the time change. This is way too early to move the clocks forward! Before St Pat's??

That's just nuts!

Julie said...

Funny joke but sadly true too. Enjoy your heritage my friend!

Schmoop said...

Erin Go Braugh from the Mahoney Clan. Slainte'!!

Lisa Ryan said...

Hey Kellan, good to see you too.

Hi Kate, I like the new look of your blog.

Hi T, that one cracked me up.

Travis, I forgot that Bush changed it to March. Seems so early!

Thanks Julie, we do. :-)

haha, slainte! to you too Matt-man.