Monday, April 28, 2008

An extended hiatus

Grrrrrls is officially on an extended vacation.
I've started a business and my time for blogging grrrrrls is nil.
I'm happy to say business is off to a good start.

Summer is almost upon us and the Mink Island Blog will become more active. I'll be posting to my new business blog Smart Move Design Blog
and to my Photo Blog whenever I can.

Please stop by to any of the blogs above and say hello.
I will also try to visit my blogging pals more frequently, I miss you all!

4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Congratulations on your business venture! I put the other blogs in my reader.

Best of luck!

Schmoop said...

Good Luck Lisa. Grow that business baby!! Cheers!!

Obat Penyakit Lambung Perih said...

I really like this article

Obat Penyakit radang empedu said...

Im very hapy is not have your like the runaway