Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Let's Jive

Don't you love how there are so many different meanings for the same word in the English language?

Jive - jazz or swing music

Jive - lively dancing style







Jive - The jargon of jazz musicians and enthusiasts.
"Dig those real gone cats. They totally send me."

Jive - (Slang) Deceptive, nonsensical, or glib talk
"I don't believe that jive"

Jive - To be consistent or match up
"That boa doesn't jive with those pants"

Jive - Colorful form of speaking, sometimes hard to follow
Can you figure out what I said below?

am feel'n a shawty bit tired today sho nuff. Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. i wish i had sum-m sum-m interest'n ta pizzy but i D-to-tha-izzont n no one really wants ta hizzle `bout W-to-tha-izzork . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. slizzay me witta big hug keep'n it real yo.


Try the jive translator - Gizoogle

No comments: