Friday, April 13, 2007

5 Fun (law) Facts for Friday










In Texas it's illegal to put graffiti on someone else's cow.

In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.

You're subject to fines and/or imprisonment for making ugly faces at dogs in Oklahoma.

While it is legal to shoot bears, waking a sleeping bear for the purpose of taking a photograph is prohibited in Alaska.

In Alabama, it is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

3 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Can you imagine the legislative committee meetings for these "laws"?

rzdesign said...

yeah! it's called the Bush Administration!

Mo and The Purries said...

Durn, I'll leave my mustache at home next time I go to Allybammy!
And my philosophy is ALWAYS let sleeping bears lie - I don't care what state they're in!