Sunday, July 08, 2007

And the winner of Five Fun Facts for Friday is.....

Travis of Travsthoughts
Travis went 5 for 5 (plus the bonus) on the american twist.
Nice win Travis!

Trav's prize?








A bottle of dinosaur bbq sauce made right here in upstate NY.
It is yummy.
Trav, you have your choice of sensuous slathering sauce, roasted garlic honey, wango tango habenero or cajun foreplay spice rub.

Travis, email me here and I will send this east coast prize off to the west coast!

(Thanks to all who played! answers are given on the original post below)

8 comments:

rzdesign said...

Travis: See if you can negotiate for the Mojito Marinade! If not go Sensuous Slathering Sauce!

Lisa Ryan said...

R, I forgot about that one! Trav, that is an option as well.

Schmoop said...

Travis cheated....He always cheats!!

rzdesign said...

At minimum he gave too much information. And if I remember my grade school teachers grading, that would make one of his answers at least half wrong for a LESS THAN PERFECT score. He should have just simply said 2. But since he had the need to then show off, he showed his imperfection.

Lisa Ryan said...

matt-man, were you stamping your foot when you wrote that? lol

R, nope, the question was "how many" and Travis answered correctly with two. He then gave two names, one of which was correct so really he should have a score of 6 and 1/2 for providing us with one of the correct names!

rzdesign said...

exactly what i said, half-wrong and less than perfect.

Travis Cody said...

Matt's just jealous. And I did not cheat!

I submit that the bonus points cover my gaffe on question #4.

Besides, if I really wanted to show off I would have typed the correct answers while juggling mittened kittens and singing Sugar Sugar in the rain.

I can do that, ya know!

Lisa Ryan said...

LOL! I am truly impressed.