Monday, June 26, 2006

The condom fairy

has been visiting our mailbox!

Ok, so maybe it's not the condom fairy but for the last few weeks little white boxes containing trojan condoms have been delivered via the USPS. As you can see by the name on the box, they do not come addressed to any specific Ryan family member.












Amanda Hugalot was the adressee on the box today.

Last week was Mike Hunt.

The week before that was - ummmmm, I really can't repeat what that one said.

Gotta love teenage boys.

oh and since they didn't come addressed to anyone specific here,
I am now the keeper of the condoms.
I told the boys to just ask me if they need one.

9 comments:

rzdesign said...

You should just leave them in a candy dish by the door so as they leave they can grab one. Better safe than sorry!

Don't shame them into asking their mother for one! Don't you want them to be safe?

rzdesign said...

Do you really want to use condom and fairy in the same sentance? Not that there is anything wrong with that. . .

Lisa Ryan said...

LOL, of course I want them to be safe and they know what's what.

no shaming done here, just playin with them. ;-)

Willie Baronet said...

Gotta love that!

v said...

I can guess the source of one mailing LOL...

When I gave one of the perpetrators...er, my son...the ol' "be safe" talk a while back, he laughed at me and said not to worry -- he'd have no shame in buying them, since he and his friends get them all the time at KMart and use them as water balloons.

Ah, for the days when he thought condoms were places we stay when on vacation.

TheTart said...

LOL! Too funny. Best post of the month in bloggyville!

Still laughing!
Smooch,
The Tart
; )

v said...

Thinking about this very funny post some more. (What can I say...I'm avoiding work.)

What, exactly, does one need to leave under one's pillow for the condom fairy to visit?

Or does having four kids automatically enter us into the Condom(inium) of the Month Club?

Lisa Ryan said...

Tart,
Glad you enjoyed!

Vanessa,
I don't want to know the answer to that.

I think we're disqualified from the Condom(inium) of the Month Club!
:-)

Did you ever see this ad??
Click here

v said...

LOL yes I did! But of course, by that time it was wayyyy too late ;-). Gawd, that commercial's still so funny.

Psst: A little birdie (a VERY little one ::grin::) told me who hired the Condom Fairy to visit your mailbox LOL. Initials: MS.

But MS is far from the only one. The Trojan company must be wondering what's going on in this town, because that Fairy is putting in a lot of overtime in these parts.

Gotta love a good prank LOL.