Friday, June 23, 2006

David Richard Harrington

Born January 23
Died June 23
at age 23

I debated whether to post this or not as not everyone who reads my blog knew my brother David. But I wish you had! He was easy to get to know and he would have made you laugh. For those of you that did, well, you'll understand and I hope this triggers a good memory for you.
Todd called this morning and we talked about how we have tons of memories but not nearly enough. I'm happy for what we do have today.








8 comments:

Lisa Ryan said...

Love you too!

and miss you.

xoxo

rzdesign said...

his genes are very much alive in your boys!

Lisa Ryan said...

they are
:-)

TheTart said...

So sorry for your loss.
Thanks for sharing the photos!

Big smooch & hug,
The Tart
; )

Lisa Ryan said...

Thanks Jocelyn

Willie Baronet said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Blessings to you and your family. You are a precious sister for honoring him in this way. xoxoxo

Lisa Ryan said...

Thanks Willie. It was a day of good memories.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»