Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Two for Tuesday




















Two riddles for today!

I'll post the answers tomorrow.

(No fair looking the answers up on the internet either)

What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
(if you need a clue, scroll down to the bottom of the page)

What emotion is an anagram of a homonym of an antonym of a homonym of an anagram of WOLF?
(definitions for homonym, antonym, and anagram are at the bottom too)
ANSWERS POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!

3 comments:

Just T said...

ok here are my guesses:

1. is it a map ?

2. all I got is - fowl, foul .. as far as I can guess for the moment lol

Lisa Ryan said...

Hey Tina, you shouldn't have stopped you were on the right track! :-) thanks for guessing.

Just T said...

bugga!!! I just was at a blank after foul. I thought of everything BUT fair lol
But, I did get map right. YAY for me !!! lol