Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I want to smell like Hawaiian Tropic all year









Back from Siesta Key. What a gorgeous place.
Had an unbelievable time with 4 wonderful friends.
I don't want to wash the sand off my flipflops.
I don't want to wash the suntan lotion smell out of my clothes.
I want to smell like Hawaiian Tropic all year.
I want to keep the blonde highlights in my hair and pull it back windblown and curly from the humidity.
I want to ride a bike with a bell and basket to the store everyday.
and I don't want to put away my white skirts and sandals for winter.
Catching up on work and home now, will post pics and visit my blogging pals soon.

6 comments:

Schmoop said...

I am glad you had a good time and glad to see that you have returned safely. Cheers Lisa!!

Lisa Ryan said...

Thanks Matt-man!

Anonymous said...

That is my life everyday so you can always come and live with me!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Ryan said...

Cathy Cook! you are a lucky, lucky girl and I miss you. xo

Kate said...

Gosh she is so lucky!
I feel this way everytime we leave the beach too... :( Glad you had a blast!
PS - During high school and college, I would use a little bit of Hawaiian Tropic on my arms and legs during the winter just so I could smell beachy! I still do from time to time!

Travis Cody said...

Well, if you don't wanna then don't!

I say stretch it out as long as you can.