Friday, October 26, 2007

5 fun facts for friday








1. if you combine wintergreen, vanilla, and cassia (a form of cinnamon) what well known flavor will you come up with?

2. which U.S. president stood only 5' 4" tall and weighed less than 100 pounds?

3. what story has been made into a movie more times than any other?

4. Director Alan Smithee has a claim to fame, what is it?

5. Can you tell the temperature by listening to the chirping of a cricket?

scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the answers.
how'd you do?

8 comments:

Schmoop said...

I got two and five right. I'm batting .400 not bad. Cheers!!

Lisa Ryan said...

not bad at all! I knew none of them before I posted. :-)

rzdesign said...

1. Sounds disgusting!
2. Madison, You know me. I just know stupid trivia!
3. Something Christmassy. Or The Naughty Nurse!
4. Nothing. I know this from my theatre days when every play had PJ Conrad as the costume designer that never existed! It isa filler name.
5. Yes, but I do not know how. I think the faster the warmer or something like that!

Lisa Ryan said...

R,
1. but it's not.
2. you are king of trivia
3. how many versions of the naughty nurse have you seen?
4.I never knew that about PD Conrad.
5. I think you do know how

Travis Cody said...

0 for 5! Wooooooooooooooooo!!

That last one about the cricket was actually interesting.

Lisa Ryan said...

trav, me too. I wish the crickets were still chirping around here so I could test it out.

Julie said...

Very cool questions my friends! The bubblegum recipe was quite unexpected! I can't wait to try the cricket one!

rzdesign said...

Or better yet. . .try the crickets! they are tasty!