Monday, October 15, 2007

Manic Monday





Mo's manic monday word for today is "bat".

Halloween is coming and Halloween makes me think of bats.
and bats make me think of Vampires.
and Vampires make me think of Vampire wine.
(yep, I can always draw a correlation to wine)


Vampire wine is very good,
if you haven't had some, give it a try.
They have merlot, cabernet sauvignon,
syrah, zinfandel and pinot noir for reds.



We served it at a "How to Host a Murder" party a couple years ago and now we buy some every year. How to Host a Murder parties are great fun! The games can be purchased online and their website gives you all the tools for your party. We went with a Halloween theme but there are lots of themes available. Check them out here .












"care for another glass of vampire wine, Count?"

so....party=wine=vampire=BAT
check out the other Manic Monday bat posts at Mo's place

11 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

It would seem that your stream of conciousness is flowing with vampire wine ... love it. Don't let the bats get too tipsy.

maryt/theteach said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Lisa! And thanks for putting me onto Vampire wine...never heard of it but I'll try it!

Happy MM!

Anonymous said...

sounds like something I need to look into! Have a great Monday.

Mary said...

I love how you got to bat through a series of tangents! Very cool! happy MM :D

Lisa Ryan said...

Jamie, my stream of conciousness does flow well with wine!

Hi teach, hope you do try it, it's a fun wine for the season.

teqdirb - do! both the wine and the party.

thanks Mert, happy mm to you too.

Marilyn said...

That's a different MM post :)

Travis Cody said...

Vampire wine eh? I've never heard of this.

I have heard of the Murder parties. Those sound like fun!

MaR said...

I love your way of thinking :)
I have never heard of those parties, what fun!

Schmoop said...

Why do I have this longing for you to bite me on the neck? Cheers!!

Sophia said...

Wow..I've never heard of Vampire wine, but it sure sounds good. I'm gonna have to go on a Vampire Wine hunt!

Lisa Ryan said...

I try to be different Marilyn. :-)

They are quite fun Travis, I am tempted to host another.

Hi mar, thanks!

matt-man, so you could tell me I'm a real pain in the neck!?

hi sophia, good luck on the hunt!