Wednesday, March 07, 2007

If and If and If and If


















It's that time of year again.
Where we wait with bated breath to see how SU will fare in the Big East Tournament.
IF SU wins against UConn today, they are guaranteed a bid in the NCAA Championship. (They would most likely make it anyway, but a win today would seal the deal)
IF SU wins against UConn today, they will play again tomorrow afternoon.
IF SU wins tomorrow afternoon, they will play Friday night.
IF SU plays on Friday night then I will be heading to NYC to watch the game. (and stay in a lovely hotel, and shop, and have a very fun weekend in the city)

Could we have a win please?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed! NYC sounds like fun.

Lisa Ryan said...

Thanks Laura! one down, one to go. :-)

Travis Cody said...

ruh roh!!

Notre Dame got em tonight.

Amanda said...

hey lisa..thanks for stopping by my little section in the bloggosphere! Please come back any time :) I'm not big on basketball but i cant help but enjoy march madness!

Lisa Ryan said...

bummmmmmmmmmer. yep, SU is out. Big East is over (for me) but March Madness has yet begun! :-)