Friday, February 23, 2007

five fun facts for friday

1. In almost every episode of Seinfeld there is a superman reference, be it visual or verbal.







2. In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.





3. A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.







4. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.







5.It's impossible to lick your elbow. Not even with a super duper extra long tongue like this one. (c'mon try it, just try it)



4 comments:

rzdesign said...

what happens if you can touch your elbow with your tongue? Or worse yet! A pig does look at the sky?!

Lisa Ryan said...

you go in the guinness world book of records for people and pigs.

gravtkills said...

my fav seinfeld quote - "lookin at a cleavage is like lookin at the sun. u get a sense of it and then u look away. its just too risky" - somethin along that line

Anonymous said...

i have always been a MAJOR seinfeld junkie.. No matter how many times I've seen a particular episode, I swear I laugh as though I'm seeing it for the first time..

No, I cannot lick my elbow. I just tried.. Close though :)