Friday, January 18, 2008

Five Fun Facts for Friday



all about the color yellow
give it your best shot then scroll down to the bottom of the page and see the answers.

1.What college has sports teams nicknamed "The Yellow Jackets"?

2. According to the 1967 Beatles hit, "Yellow Submarine", what was the color of the sea that it sailed into?

3. In what country would you find the Yellow River?

4. In the Navy and as a part of International maritime law, colored flags are used to send messages to and from the ships. Each flag represents a letter of the alphabet as well as a specific message. What message is represented by a yellow flag?

5. What does the color yellow mean in Egypt?

4 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Dismal failure this week, only knew 2 and 3. Thanks for more fascinating trivia.

rzdesign said...

1. Georgia
2. Green. . .I cheated and listened to the song!
3. China!
4. We need toilet paper!
5. Got me!

Schmoop said...

I got the first three, after that, I reverted back to my ill-informed self. Cheers Lisa!!

Travis Cody said...

I got the first three - Georgia Tech, green, and China.

Not too bad.