Saturday, March 25, 2006

Meathead and Beer Pong

I am taking a class.
The Power of Digital Media.
It is a combination of classroom/online learning.

This button was handed to me today.













Others received similar buttons such as brat, bigot,
diplomat, crybaby, and so on.
This week in our online discussion we will be posting anonymously
in the character of our button.

This week I am a Meathead.
I will be posting as a Meathead.
Meathead - A stupid or dull person.
Grrrrreat.

And Beer Pong?
As I had only vaguely heard of this game,
some of the students in my class were kind enough
to explain the rules and merits to me today.
And it has NOTHING to do with getting drunk.
It is a sports game. I had trouble believing this.
But this sounds like a game a Meathead might try their hand at
so maybe I should play it to get into my role.
I've got beer, anyone got any ping pong balls?

3 comments:

rzdesign said...

Beer Pong! Kind of like quarters but not really!

Famous meatheads: Mike Stivik from All In The Family

Willie Baronet said...

Who would make a better meathead than you?? :-)

Lisa Ryan said...

In true meathead fashion, I set myself up nicely for that one!