Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is for Jenna












































The boys begged to do this. BEGGED.
I was going to post just one photo (the last one)
But I knew you would appreciate all three of these.
Jenna, you know how I LOVE to torture the boys.
David was stoic. "Let's just do this for Jenna"
Zach was the jokester "Stop making fun of me everyone"
and Chase, well first I had to find Chase.
Then once captured, and sure no one was watching,
"Can we just get this over with please?"
But at the end, when I said " your sister will appreciate this",
they all smiled indulgently at me
and said "I know, we miss her"
xo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest brother-love action i've seen in a long time (and i have a brother :)jenna, you are one lucky sistah.

Anonymous said...

I have three brothers too and know how wonderful they can be for a sister. Jenna you are very lucky to have your brothers. And it looks that your brothers know how lucky they are to have you !!
Love Piglet...Class of '75!

Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Ms Piglet! Nice to hear from you.