Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cookie Exchange Update















For those of you who made it to the cookie exchange, thanks for coming, for your generous donations to the Rescue Mission, and for all the delicious cookies and jello shots that were made. (Mmmm jello shots).

35 gifts and 2688 cookies were exchanged.

Thanks Barb and Jackie for co-hosting and the excellent food and drinks.

Thanks Jen for the great idea of our new annual cookie exchange book!

For those who couldn't make it this year, you were missed! Hope to see you next year.

Anyone want to share cookie recipes? If you email it to me, I'll post them here. I'd like to know who made the little cookies with raspberry in the middle. They were yummy.

Besides the various clear plastic and foil platters that were left behind, I have a few other items listed below and I will deliver if I know who to deliver to!

A pretty snowflake platter with a winter scene in the middle
A double bobbing santa headband
A lovely Christmas fruit and berry platter (plastic)
A cream casserole dish with cover.

Email me and I'll get them to you.

1 comment:

rzdesign said...

Karen looks like she was nipping the sherry again!