Saturday, January 14, 2006

What is Needed Today















COLOR

It is another gray and dreary weekend day in Syracuse. Made worse by the fact that we had two days of sunshine and warm weather this week which I saw from my office window. And those were the first real sunny days we'd had in over a month.

So today is all about color. I am sharing some color and it is making me feel brighter already.

(rock and bowl photo courtesy of Jenna)




Central Park
Fall 2004

















Chinatown NYC
Feb 2005















The Gates
at Central Park
Feb 2005












Ormond Beach, FL
April 2005










  • Check out Color in Motion
  • 2 comments:

    Lisa Ryan said...

    I want a blizzard! send it this way.

    KaraMia said...

    love your photos. wish I had seen The Gates...I was in NYC the weekend BEFORE (murphy's law ;-)