Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Has anyone seen the new section in Target?

I was in Target the other day (the one on Rt. 31) and there is a new section.
It's called "Global Home".
Pier I Imports meets Cost Plus World Market meets Target!

I love it.

Each aisle represents a different area in the world. Latin America, Asia, India, Europe, and so on. Rugs, draperies, furniture, accent decor, etc. The items are a little pricier than usual Target goods but still not unreasonably priced.

Next time you're in Target check it out. It's in the back right section of the store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI
This is Mareike. I went to Target today and I remembered what I read in your blog. That section is amazing. I had to force myself not to buy anything...but I probably will soon anyways...hahaha...
YOur blog is really cool.
Happy Weekend.
Mareike

Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Mareike!
Thanks for checking out the blog. I stopped myself from buying too but know it's only a matter of time :-)