Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A New Year A New Blog

Not that I had an old blog. I've only just started dabbling in blogs. So doing a blog is new to me. And reading this blog will be new to you.

For some time I've wanted to do a blog. I have a couple friends blogging and I love reading their blogs. My main concern was what to talk about, what to share on the blog? What meaning would the blog have? And as usual I thought about it to death and finally came up with the answer.

"whatever".

It will be "whatever", I'll share "whatever", and we'll talk about "whatever", and it will mean "whatever".

And it's mainly for girlfriends. Because girlfriends are important.

Hence the name "grrrrrls".

Except I look at that and see girls growling. Angry girls. grrrrr. So I just want to clarify it's not specifically for angry grrrrrls.

Just grrrrrls (but you can be angry if you want).

2 comments:

Willie Baronet said...

Hey, guys love it too! :-)

Lisa Ryan said...

Dudes are welcome too!