Monday, February 20, 2006

Maybe it's just because it's Monday.

Do you ever wake up thinking something is wrong?
I do it more often than I like.
(More than once is more often than I like.)
Usually at 3:00 a.m.
Sometimes at 5:00 a.m.
And the "something wrong feeling" is different than when your thoughts take over and you get the "too many screaming demons" feeling. Which I do quite often as well.
This is the unexplained feeling of something wrong.
Usually it passes within a few minutes of getting up but this morning it hasn’t passed.
It is still with me and I have no clue what it is.
I've gone through the check list in my head - children, other family members, friends, pets, work. Can't come up with anything.
It’s making me grumpy.
Maybe it is just because it’s Monday.
I hope it is just because it’s Monday.

3 comments:

TheTart said...

Found you via Willie.

Yup, me too this morning...moon stars out of line...or MONDAY. Good news...get lost in a good book. Ya know live another life just for the moments between the real life.

I read your profile and noted Marian Keyes....well, am reading this book recommended by MK..."the wedding day" . LOL lotsa laughs. Goes well with coffee.

Anywho...gotta Feng Shui tonight!

Smooches,
The Tart

Lisa Ryan said...

Hi Tart!
Thanks for the note and the book tip. I'll check out "the Wedding Day".
Laughs are good!

Lisa Ryan said...

ahhh I don't know what it was! and the day just got progressively worse not better. but it is over and I AM happier today.