Saturday, February 18, 2006

Random Website





I am snuggled under a blanket on my comfy couch watching the snow fly outside the window. Sitting with my laptop (on my lap - how appropriate) I'm browsing blogs. I love how you get from point a to point z in no time flat with no idea how you ended up where you did!

This is where I ended up this morning - The Song Tapper

This site lets you search for a song, by tapping the rhythm of its words (lyrics).

Once done tapping it will give you a list of possible songs.

Right off the bat it got American Pie and Duke of Earl.
It didn't get Rocky Racoon but got Let it Snow right away.

Good for a few minutes of fun in the home of the easily amused.

7 comments:

rzdesign said...

Didn't get Love is a Battlefield. So then I thoughmaybe more current top 40. Nope! Could not get Bye, Bye, Bye, thought it may have been Old MacDonald! Then there was an old piano ditty that popped to mind which would have been a perfect opportunity for it to show me it could work, but nope!

20Q could not figure out pearl, or cinder block.

Seems to be a bad day for toys!

Lisa Ryan said...

hmmmm, are you sure it's not your tapping skills?

Lisa Ryan said...

Obrigado, eu pensarei sobre aquele. :-)

rzdesign said...

i did not know you were bi. . .lingual!

Lisa Ryan said...

LOL, eu sou bom em faking o. Eu tive fantasies sobre ser bilíngüe entretanto. Seria divertimento a falar em outras lingüetas. Como sobre você?

rzdesign said...

Thanks to my translator widget, I am able to kind of see what you are saying! Your last post ended up. . .
"I am good in faking I I had fantasies on being bilingual interim. It would be amusement to speak in other tongues-piece. As on you."

Lisa Ryan said...

LOL, your translator widget is good!