Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Friend Karen

This post is for Karen.








My cheerful, roadrunnerless, fun, loving, and (now) sick with pneumonia grrrrrlfriend.

For anyone who doesn't know her (and not too many don't) she is on the right. My mom is on the left (hi mom). This photo was taken last spring in Florida.

Karen, three weeks is a long time for you to be down! Hope you feel better soon.

If anyone wants to email Karen and send her get well wishes you can contact her at kcrisafi@usa.usadatanet.data.usanet.data.netcom.com

and if that doesn't work try kcrisafi@usadatanet.net


5 comments:

rzdesign said...

Still? She was sick mid January! Tell her to get to the doctor! Otherwise we may have 2 extra tickets to Coldplay!

Lisa Ryan said...

not to worry, she's been to the doctor, has pneumonia, and is on meds. she'll be up and better in no time!

rzdesign said...

Well, that seemed like a cleansing purge! Feel lighter?

®

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I am posting a comment on a blog and I am not sure if I am doing it right. Thank you for making my illness and my lack of technological savvy today's installment. When I had a faster e-connection I was online all the time. However my current system leaves a lot to be desired and is very frustrating. I may be slow but I get there eventually.
Goodnight!

Lisa Ryan said...

You did good K!

and R, somehow your comment to K showed up before her post even tho you posted after!