Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Three Things in my Car

There are three things in my car that make me happy.

The first one is Hula Dude Guy.
A gift from Richard after his trip to Hawaii.
He is an amazing dancer. (Hula Dude Guy that is, I've never seen Richard dance so couldn't say)

Hula Dude Guy rocks out with me daily.

The second one is a rainbow making crystal. Hanging from my rearview mirror. Bought at the The Great New York State Fair last august. On a sunny day it makes oodles of rainbows thoughout my car. Dancing, floating, rockin' rainbows.

and the third, currently playing The World at Large by Modest Mouse, with the temperature gauge set to 90 because it is frickin cold here - cdplayer/radio/thermostat - making my traveling experience most enjoyable and comfortable.

3 comments:

rzdesign said...

enough mai tais and a grass skirt and you just may see me dance!

Lisa Ryan said...

I've got the grass skirt, anyone have a mai tai recipe?

Willie Baronet said...

I've seen Richard dance. Trust me, avert your eyes. ;-)